Evans Lake Forest Education Centre is open year round for private group retreats. Each booking offers exclusive use of the facility including full catering and accommodation for 118 in 10 heated cabins, plus 21 in 6 semi-private rooms.
We are available to help you plan and coordinate your program on-site, and our qualified instructors are available to complement your team for activity leadership and forest education programs. We offer many ideas on fun, educational activities for your group to use before their trip, while at the Evans Lake Forest Education Centre and for follow-up after the trip.
Price Per Person
|Group Size||1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights|
|1-40||Please Inquire for rates|
Arrival time: 12:30 pm, for lunch* (10 am on Monday)
Departure time: 10:30 am, after breakfast (2 pm on Friday)
Friday- Sunday and Statutory Holidays**
Arrival time: 4:30 pm, for dinner
Departure time: 2:00 pm, after lunch (10:30 am during summer camp season)
- Rates include 3 meals per night rental, an afternoon snack and an evening snack
- Accommodations include the cabins and recreation hall rooms
- One host for up to 8 hrs/ day
- Activities including canoeing, paddle-boarding, archery, swimming
- Rock-climbing and the Low Ropes Challenge Course is available. An Evans Lake instructor is required for this activity ($$)
RATES APPLY ON RENTALS FROM APRIL 1ST – OCTOBER 31ST
10% OFF RENTALS FROM NOVEMBER 1ST – MARCH 31st (includes 1 instructor)
*additional meals may be added if it does not conflict with other groups
**Additional charge for Statutory Holidays
Rates subject to change, inquire within.