As spring has found us early this year, it has got us thinking more and more about summer, remembering all the unforgettable moments filled with outdoors experiences.
We’ve been daydreaming about the last time we…..
- Sat around a campfire enjoying songs and stories with new and old friends
- Chased a frog up a creek bed, not minding that our shoes were soaked
- Wandered though a forest, feeling at home within the giant trees
- Jumped into a refreshing, mountain lake
- Challenged ourselves to reach a new peak, letting the feeling of achievement overtake the feeling of exhaustion
- Tried something new like rock climbing or stand-up paddle boarding
- Laid under the dark night sky to star gaze, hoping to see a shooting star
Share with us your favourite summer memory that you have been daydreaming about, as we begin our countdown to the AROO CHALLENGE!
Share on Facebook, Twitter or email email@example.com